Since 2016, the Pet Care Innovation Prize has been recognizing and rewarding innovative pet care startups with no-strings-attached cash and business support. Ten innovative companies so far have won thousands of dollars, access to pet industry insiders, and lots of education to help to help them grow their businesses.
Applications for the 2019 PCIP Winners close on September 28, 2018. On the 13th of September, the PCIP held free webinars to go over the details of:
- How to apply and how to update existing or prior applications
- What winners get
- Key dates in the 2019 Pet Care Innovation Prize
- How to have a PCIP application that stands out for the evaluators and judges
In addition, PCIP staff addressed questions on:
- Can you delete or replace an attachment after you’ve added it in F6S?
- Can we add a second video?
- What if you have plans to have your own booth at Global Pet Expo?
- Can you describe the selection process more?
- How should we address our valuation?
- Are non-US companies eligible?
- How do the activities change for non-US companies?
- How can app or tech companies address traction?
If you’re applying for the 2019 Pet Care Innovation Prize, many of your questions were probably answered in one of these sessions. Click here to download a copy of the presentation with everything covered in the webinars and click here to download a copy of the Word document referred to on slide 14 so you can easily submit an application that best represents your pet care startup. Good luck!