The PCIP is hitting the road to highlight emerging pet care innovation in cities across the US. In each city, innovative pet care startups will be featured and experts from in the industry will answer questions about how entrepreneurs passionate about pets can profit and scale up what they’re doing.
Why? Whether at trade shows, at in-market events, or just in bringing past PCIP winners together, we’ve seen that pet care entrepreneurs benefit from spending time with each other and industry influencers that want to see them succeed.
Pet Care Startups: Mid-Atlantic – click here to register
6-8:30pm Wednesday June 5, 2019
Betamore 101 W Dickman St, Baltimore, MD 21230
6-7pm – Networking and Showcase of Mid-Atlantic Pet Care Startups
- HotDawg Co. – The HotDawg Co. is a pet-safety product company focused on integrating IoT & technology into existing products to improve overall pet health.
- Pet Connect – Pet Connect is a free mobile app for pet owners that allows them to explore over 100,000 pet-friendly resources across the US and access valuable tools for pet ownership.
- More to be announced soon!
Have a pet care startup that you’d like featured in Baltimore? Apply here.
7-7:30pm – Panel Discussion and Q&A
What do pet care startups need and where can they turn to get those needs met? Learn from successful pet care founders, investors, and advisors in the space how entrepreneurs successfully get from being passionate about pets to earning a profit and scaling up in the $80B pet care industry.
- Dave Comiskey (moderator) – Barkly Pets, Grand Prize Winner of the 2018 Pet Care Innovation Prize
- Adam Hobler – Purina/9 Square Ventures
- Dr. Katy Nelson – veterinarian and host of ThePetShow.tv
- Ben Novak – Angel Investor and venture capital lawyer with Morgan Lewis