Calling all current and aspiring pet care startups!
The PCIP is hitting the road to highlight emerging pet care innovation in cities across the US. In each city, innovative pet care startups will be featured and experts from in the industry will answer questions about how entrepreneurs passionate about pets can profit and scale up what they’re doing.
Why? Whether at trade shows, at in-market events, or just in bringing past PCIP winners together, we’ve seen that pet care entrepreneurs benefit from spending time with each other and industry influencers that want to see them succeed.
Pet Care Startups: Southern California – click here to register
6-8:30pm Wednesday July 31, 2019
Plug and Play 1010 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017
6-7pm – Networking and Showcase of Southern California Pet Care Startups
There are a lot of innovative pet care startups in Southern California. Meet some of them in our Startup Showcase and learn what they’re doing in the $80 Billion pet care industry:
- Chippin – A pet food company focused on sustainability and food innovation. Female-founded, Chippin is pioneering the application of alternative protein in pet food.
- Dogchies – We specialize in Hemp Oil care for Dogs & Cats. We have the #1 Limited Ingredient treat for dogs. Our tinctures are unique because we use nano-technology.
- Dogdrop – Dogdrop is a new kind of dog daycare based around convenience and flexibility—monthly subscription, multiple retail locations, well designed and tech enabled. Designed for the new generation of on-demand dog parents.
- NewRoad Foods LLC – At NewRoad Foods we deliver fresh baked pet foods made with 100% non-GMO, human grade ingredients directly to our customers just days after the are made. We are a family owned business focused on creating a new standard for dry pet food quality.
- Shake it Pup! Dog Food Seasoning – With Shake it Pup! Dog Food Seasoning, pup-parents can now conveniently and affordably improve their dog’s diet by providing gourmet flavor, better nutrition, and special mealtime experiences.
- Shed Defender – Shed Defender is a versatile dog onesie that contains pet hair, reduces anxiety and can replace the medical cone.
- Vetted PetCare – Vetted PetCare is the nation’s largest in-home veterinary clinic, revolutionizing the way pet parents access veterinary care through convenient evening and weekend appointment times, a digital-first appointment booking process, and staff of top-notch veterinary health professionals.
- VRX – VRX is a virtual reality production studio focused on branded content, social good and animation. They will be offering a demo of their recent VR documentary on pet adoption.
Have a pet care startup that you’d like featured in Los Angeles? Apply here.
7-7:30pm – Panel Discussion and Q&A
What’s the potential for innovative pet product and service startups and how can they succeed? Learn from successful pet care founders, investors, and advisors in the space how entrepreneurs successfully get from being passionate about pets to earning a profit and scaling up in the $80B pet care industry.